We The Brave is a sexual health campaign with the MSM community in mind. This is the first large scale campaign ever in our country to specifically address gay men and other men who have sex with men.
Spearheaded by the Anova Health Institute, and funded by the Elton John AIDS Foundation, the WeTheBrave.co.za campaign addresses both prevention and treatment issues in an affirming, non-judgemental and sex positive way, which will be entertaining and engaging.
Are you #BraveEnough to make healthy sexual choices, like wearing a condom, getting tested regularly and knowing your status?
Here are some ways you can join our mission:
- Read some of our educational articles and maintain your sexual health
- Attend our outreach and partnered events
- Read the brave stories others had to share (and share your own!)
- Visit our free participating clinics or contact a relevant professional
- Browse through the FAQ section and feel free to submit your own questions
- Talk to us, about anything and everything!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube